torsdag 30 april 2020

Sachs vs monroe shocks

Has any of you had experience with Monroe , Gabriel, KYB or other. One of my front coils spring broke and I am considering between Monroe. I have the monroe shocks and struts on all corners.


They have good ride quality and are very similar to oem sachs. And other strut questions posts apr.

Opionion on front Monroe struts posts jan. MONROE Shocks posts feb. Thoughts on cheaper Rear Shocks like Monroe vs. I need to replace my rear shocks and shock mounts, and I was toying with the idea of going with a brand like Monroe or something less . They are performance shocks made for modified suspensions. I put KYB on the back last year, shocks and mounts and have no issues or concerns with them.


I read a lot about the bilsteins touring, sachs and the monroe sensatrac lately but I . The vacation season is a grueling endurance test for most cars: Long journeys with maximum payloa high.

I decided to upgrade my OEM Sach shocks and struts. Discover which brand works best for your ride, KYB or Monroe. Sachs or Bilstein is my preference. However, the Monroe shocks that came on your Volkswagen are NOT the same as the.


Does anyone know if Monroe shocks are any better than Gabriel? These would be replacements for the rear . BMW 320i Shocks absorb vehicle bouncing caused by unevenness in a road. I want to replace my shocks as there is a small posibility they are creating.


Beware of Monroe , I have Monroe Reflex as front shocks and after . What aftermarket brand did you choose? Aftermarket brands like sachs , Koni etc. Next, seriously, get your workshop to check what brand shocks and . On my current Ethese Monroes feel no different from the Sachs. OEM sachs that came on this car. As far as shocks for the C90 for a sports suspension the obvious.


Aurora and have camber and caster issues with the aftermarket Monroe struts.

My SSS is on lowering spring but need to replace my worn out Monroe shock. You can get KYB shocks from Yuen Thong located at Veerasamy Road. I had replaced my stock, monroe shocks , with Bilsteins about year ago.


I am looking at putting on some new struts on my car. I replaced the stock struts with Unity models, which worked ok for awhile, but after 40k of PA roads,. Shock Absorber of SACHS with OEM quality is cheap to buy.


Thread: Suspension - Monroe vs TRW vs KYB. The shocks may not be liked by people who prioritize comfort over handling - having . I asked about Monroe shocks and out of the places I went to . The highest quality shock absorbers, shocks , struts and cartridges available for your car or truck. Find the best SACHS shock absorber for your 4WD or car and them fitted by Fulcrum Suspensions.


SACHS is the perfect solution to repair or upgrade your OE . Probably will stay away from Bilsteins or Monroe. Monroe is actually the OE supplier for several of VAG applications. I have read that Monroe dont last, and I have always used KYB as replacements and .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.